100 Things About Me
Someone inspired me to do this. So if you're interested, read on...
I like to drink hot beverages more than cold. (They just have so much more Oomph! Don’t you think?)
I like to solve mysteries.
My favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
I prefer chocolate with nuts.
I have a really sweet tooth.
I love going for evening walks.
I am quite a scatterbrain.
I daydream a lot.
I am quite childish.
I hate to study.
I don’t like memorizing things.
I am my biggest critic.
I like to laugh a lot.
I am quite a shy person. The many times that I don’t seem like I’m shy, I’m just pretending to be bold.
I hate public speaking.
I hate big parties.
I only wear heels because I’m insecure about my height.
I love to cuddle up under my comforter at night.
I can’t sleep well without a bolster.
I need to write things down otherwise I’ll forget them.
I’m bad at multi-tasking.
I love a good chat anytime.
I am a very sensitive person (my greatest strength as well as my greatest weakness).
I like noisy music.
I like to drink coffee in the morning.
Whenever I’m too stressed, I take minute-vacations during the day by closing my eyes and imagining myself at a place I’d like to be.
I can’t live without talking to someone.
I’m scared that I’ll be a lousy mother because I’m always “too busy”.
I am a whiney person.
I sigh about 100 times a day – usually at myself.
I hope to write a book one day – fiction and nonfiction.
I’ve always wanted to be a seasonal columnist in a newspaper.
I love musicals.
I wish I could travel the world.
I want to skydive one day.
I always count how many steps there are on a flight of stairs – without fail.
I always make sure I land on my right foot whenever I climb up or down the stairs.
I love the smell of cinnamon.
I live on bread.
I like vegetables only because I psyched myself into believing that they’re good for me and therefore I should like them. Haha…It’s true!
I believe in working hard and playing hard.
I love a good game of badminton (even though I’m not that good at it).
I wish I had the time to spend with every single person I meet on a one-on-one basis.
I love colourful cups and plates.
I’ve read the Anne of Green Gables series at least 10 times.
I am a very stubborn person at times.
I’ve always wanted to shave my head bald. (Seriously!)
I hate bananas because they’re not juicy or crunchy.
I love apples because they’re easy to carry around.
I hate it when people spit on the road (or in the bus).
I like Maths because it doesn’t require a lot of concentration.
I’m scared of being at home alone at night.
I hate History because I’m bad at it.
I am a very sentimental person.
I’ve written many letters to people but never posted or sent them (this includes you Sook, Joy, Siew Yen, and many others. Haha. Don't ask me for them now).
I don’t like formal functions.
I try to be optimistic most of the time.
I believe in doing the best I can in everything I do.
I love surprises.
I hate bittergourd.
I hate being told what to do when it is the obvious.
I always walk into a bookstore, take a few books of my choice but after reasoning with myself for hours about the price, leave the place without buying anything in the end.
I always bring a bottle of water everywhere I go.
I hate to go without my watch.
My favourite song is Bob Carlisle’s Butterfly Kisses.
I hate doing nothing.
I am a very fidgety person.
I am easily distracted.
I check my email at least 3 times a day. (Talk about paranoid, huh? Haha…)
I am very particular about English grammar and spelling (sorry, it’s just me).
I hate forwarded mails.
I hate being late (and yet it’s something I still practice, unfortunately…haha).
I am not good at art.
I wish I were sportier.
I am a hopeless romantic.
I hate horror movies.
I love comedies.
I think aloud all the time.
I speak aloud to myself all the time, as if talking to another person.
I’m always singing in the car, when I’m driving alone, as if I were doing a Grammy performance.
I hate traffic jams.
I wish I could play the guitar.
I love dry toilets and detest wet ones.
I sleep on my tummy and not on my back.
In any argument, I’ll always support the female, no matter what the case (talk about being a feminist, haha…).
I love friendly competitions.
I’ve stayed up till 6am on many occasions, reading blogs.
I hate mosquitoes and so, I kill them.
I’ve never killed a fly because I don’t dare to (for fear of what eeky stuff might come squishing out. Eeyew…)
I hate doing things because I have to.
I hate the loud sound of thunders.
I’m scared of the dark, yes, even till today. Sad, huh? Haha.
I love sour stuff (edited: happy, Joy? Haha...Now, that sounds weird).
I love tutoring.
I wear my watch on the right hand.
I like driving manual cars more than auto cars (more ‘chi kek’!)
I kiss my parents and gramma every morning.
I’ve kept a journal since I was 14.
I have a vivid imagination.
I am quite a dramatic person.

hey hey, 100 things bout urself huh... lol erm finally admit u r childish... cheers.
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:59 PM
hey, finally, u made the switch from xanga=). FYI, i don't think u'll make a bad mother coz i think when u have kids, u'll MAKE time for them, i think i know u well...enuf to say that.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:11 PM
Hmm...anony #1 sounds like someone I know from college. Care to leave your name next time?
Anony #2: who are u? and thanks. =)
Posted by
Serena |
10:56 PM
Umm...you kinda repeated yourself there halfway.
Lol, I hate doing things just because I have to too.
BTW, SnappyCow here, just in case ur wondering.
Posted by
me |
1:20 AM
Post a Comment