« Home | Coming of age » | Pictures galore » | My friend brought me to tea at this beautiful plac... » | Another serving of our afternoon tea included carr... » | As a completion to our high tea, we must of course... » | St. Michael's church - very beautiful architecture. » | A bird's eyeview of Sandakan. » | What is a grand meal without a superb dessert? At ... » | My first meal in Sabah - Peppercorn Grilled Lamb S... » | Having lunch at De Palma with Regina »

Wedding bells a' ringing

Guess what?

Finally having the 1st marriage in my family! And no, it's not me, of course.

My 2nd bro is finally tying the knot with his girlfriend of 10 years! And best of all, I have been given the honor to be the witness of the registration ceremony! Woohoo! That has got to be the the most important profile of my life so far! Haha....
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this quote, taken from Yuen Wei's blog:
"To wait is to learn the spritual grace of detachment, the freedom of desire; not the absence of desire, but desire at rest."
-the journey of desire-

You wore eyeshadow today. Sure it is not you getting married?

it wasnt eyeshadow. eyeliner. and no, it was me getting vain, not getting married. =P

Oh, really? I'm not that good with make up things. I think less = more. Will you invite me when you inevitably do?

Eph: if i still remember who you are and vice-versa. haha... and depends, with makeup, its more of the technique. I think enhancing your natural look's so much better thn drawing attention la. but it all depends on your personality too, i guess. whether you can pull of a certain color. =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links