« Home | Wedding bells a' ringing » | Coming of age » | Pictures galore » | My friend brought me to tea at this beautiful plac... » | Another serving of our afternoon tea included carr... » | As a completion to our high tea, we must of course... » | St. Michael's church - very beautiful architecture. » | A bird's eyeview of Sandakan. » | What is a grand meal without a superb dessert? At ... » | My first meal in Sabah - Peppercorn Grilled Lamb S... »

Stress kills...



...skin cells!
After a particularly hectic week, I was feeling very stressed out.
So I got two more piercings.
I'm happy. =)
Warning: Children, please do not try this at home.

so that's why you went to the mall :) i can't wait to see you tmr!!!

oh my gosh....Serena!!! It's so not something I'd picture you would do!!! But it's cool!!!

haha...andrea, let me say again that it's really been something I wanted to do since I was 16? Just that then, my bros were against it. Now that I'm an adult, I can! hehe...thanks!

Navee: HAPPY HOLIDAYS! and to me, happy reading!hehe...

ouch... painful?

haha serena.. never thought u were those who wanted an ear full of earings ahhaah
if u want 2 more u might want a few more after that ? =D

Isn't 21 adulthood? Or 18?

oops...juz realized that i missed the comments here.

cheryl...looks like you don't know me well lagi. haha....aiyo, we've both procrastinated meeting up like crazy huh? Soon soon! =)

Dan: it was swollen for 3 weeks, i think. now, ok already. =)

Eph: I think it's 21 for both gender, but at 18, you basically celeb coz u can do alot of legal stuff already. haha....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links