Hi all! Laura: missINg you too! Hehe, wat's with making fun of my surname today? missed me that much eh? =)
Cheryleong: =D back. hehe.
Ian: Haha....too late. =P
Shungz: yea, dat's why i never used the account when I first started it in Oct last year. But I decided that Xanga was just too troublesome and felt like having a change. =)
Ah Chai: I'll get a chatbox when I figure out how to do it here.
Mark: Hi! Only reason is the ability to change fonts & colour so conveniently. But the biggest factor is the photo upload. Super easy. Btw, can u pls teach me how to put a chatbox here? Can i recycle my Xanga one and put here ar? Coz just put in url only rite?
Why not try to copy your chatterbox codes (the one you have in xanga) into your blogger templates. Then, you'll have a chatterbox here and your friends can chat with you easily instead of leaving comments. It can be easily done actually.... and you can get more blog skins from the http://www.blogskins.com/ now. More varieties for bloggers,not xangaians.
darl-IN-g!!
you're moving? *sigh* Now I've got one more person to click on blogspot to get updates from.
miss-IN-g you ..
*laura*
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:17 PM
=D
-cheryleong
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:14 PM
nooooo!!!!!
hahaha
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:38 PM
ooohhh ... blogspot ehh ... never really got da hang out of it ... so, I tried xanga ... hehe
looks nice though ... ;-)
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:44 PM
wahhhhh hot hot!!! *fans himself* and r u planning to get a chatbox???
-AhChai
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:34 PM
welcome to fellow blogger... welcome to the blogger side. what made you change?
Posted by
Dickie |
8:42 PM
Hi all!
Laura: missINg you too! Hehe, wat's with making fun of my surname today? missed me that much eh? =)
Cheryleong: =D back. hehe.
Ian: Haha....too late. =P
Shungz: yea, dat's why i never used the account when I first started it in Oct last year. But I decided that Xanga was just too troublesome and felt like having a change. =)
Ah Chai: I'll get a chatbox when I figure out how to do it here.
Mark: Hi! Only reason is the ability to change fonts & colour so conveniently. But the biggest factor is the photo upload. Super easy. Btw, can u pls teach me how to put a chatbox here? Can i recycle my Xanga one and put here ar? Coz just put in url only rite?
Posted by
Serena |
10:53 PM
Just copy your chatterbox html code (Javascript, rather) into your sidebar html code section. Make sure to give it a new header, though.
-SnappyCow-
Posted by
me |
1:29 AM
tiltilate the senses?!?
wahhh.
Posted by
joyfulglee |
2:37 AM
Hey Serena!
Why not try to copy your chatterbox codes (the one you have in xanga) into your blogger templates. Then, you'll have a chatterbox here and your friends can chat with you easily instead of leaving comments. It can be easily done actually.... and you can get more blog skins from the http://www.blogskins.com/ now. More varieties for bloggers,not xangaians.
;)
Posted by
Cmate |
10:54 AM
Whoa... I almost couldn't recognize Cheryl... :D Awesome babe!
Posted by
Amkayell |
7:08 PM
Post a Comment