Miscellaneous
A fellow college mate has voiced out that Blogspot is rather user-unfriendly. At present, I don't know how to remedy this situation. Instead of clicking on the archives, is there any way to provide an option for the "next 5 entries" like Xanga or LiveJournal does? Tech savvy people, please offer your assistance. Thanks.
Today by God's grace I received the money to settle my semester fees. What a load off my shoulders. Phew! Thank You, God.
I am feeling rather lousy at the moment. Skin is breaking out. Eyebags are bulging. Gobbled like a pig today. Tummy is akin to a 4-months pregnant woman. Rabun jauh-ness has increased, hence the difficulty in reading the lecture notes projected on the screen, although I'm already sitting near the front. Wait a minute, why on earth am I complaining when it's not going to do a thing for me? Sheesh. Oh well, I'm just going to sleep on it.
And so, life goes on...
Today by God's grace I received the money to settle my semester fees. What a load off my shoulders. Phew! Thank You, God.
I am feeling rather lousy at the moment. Skin is breaking out. Eyebags are bulging. Gobbled like a pig today. Tummy is akin to a 4-months pregnant woman. Rabun jauh-ness has increased, hence the difficulty in reading the lecture notes projected on the screen, although I'm already sitting near the front. Wait a minute, why on earth am I complaining when it's not going to do a thing for me? Sheesh. Oh well, I'm just going to sleep on it.
And so, life goes on...

someone told me that drinking 2 glasses of warm/hot water as soon as you wake up keeps your face structure nice and lean, for that chisseled look.
Not quite anything to do wit your post, just cos you were complaining bout looking pregnant.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:57 AM
the "Archives" at the side will list down all your entrees...
like this.....
* October 2004
* August 2005
u click oct 2004 then u will see all the entrees u have posted in oct... =)
-cheryleong
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:07 AM
Hey! Told ya God will provide! Even if it is last minute, we just have to trust Him to come through for us... God is good!
Posted by
Cmate |
9:13 AM
try Googling the HTML codes. I know a way, but its way more troublesome for you than it is for your friends to click on the months...
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:23 PM
HTML codes is the way to go. Look up your blogger template. You can modify anything to everything there. Total freedom.
go to www.lissaexplains.com for a cool HTML guide :)
Posted by
me |
2:40 PM
Post a Comment