« Home | Promised Pictures » | Procrastination in Progress » | A Monday Adventure » | Uncertain steps » | Saving Grace » | Wednesday in Writing » | One for the album » | Change » | 100 Things About Me »

Yee Mun & I, after a full banana leaf meal at Nirvana's. The bloated tummies are evidence. =)

Wow, you look great in this picture. I want to say maybe it's the yellow lights but that would be injustice to your natural good looks. So, don't worry about going to the gym (unless for health reasons). You look great as you are (although this is coming from a totally unfit guy).

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links