« Home | Thank God for parents! I absolutely love them!They... » | ANAND » | Timetable » | Exam Fever » | A Blast of a Night » | Feast your eyes » | Favourite People » | And I miss... Siew Yen (New Zealand) Kim Foong (... » | Time To... » | Rest is good »

Some more birthday wishes

A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT TO TWO SPECIAL PEOPLE:
  1. Hock

Senior Leader, Charismatic Speaker, God-Fearing Man, Friend, Someone I highly respect



2. Andrea Chong

Ex-HELP Classmate, Beautiful Babe, Shoe-Shopping Partner, Cheerful and Bubbly Person, Good Friend, Influential person wherever she goes.


Have an extra special day, birthday babies! =)

Thank you so much for your wishes...Love ya!

I finally found someone who likes jamie oliver's cooking as much as i do! this is gr8..hahaha i'm so adding his site to my blorings man...

wah serena,

hawc..someone u highly respect.fuhh!!!!

haha the pic is err..funnylaaa!!!
and yes,hawc..if u ever read this.blessed birthday!

-val-

ur welcome, andrea. glad u had an awesome bday!

navee: haha...yah, me too! now, only to make the time to actually try out his recipes instead of just drooling at the pics. haha.

Val: of coz i highly respect any guy you highly "esteem" too. nyek nyek nyek.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links