Feast your eyes

I don't know why I'm doing this, but I got this link from Soph. I guess you really find everything else much more interesting than your studies when you have that 6 most super boring chapters you have to cover on human personality in time for your midterms in a couple of days' time. If you ask me how many strands of white hair there are on my gramma's head, I could probably tell you the exact number. If you ask me how many times my mind has drifted to LaLa Land, I could also tell you.
It's so annoying how I'm wasting time, procrastinating. It's frustrating, really. It's a real battle against all those lazy bones in me. Eesh!
Anyways, if we had gorgeous her to read our local news, I guarantee you, everyone would be most updated on the ongoings in the world everyday. Talk about beautiful, man. I almost drooled. Oops...
So there, my contribution to the male species for the day. Click on the above link for a beauty feast.
Btw, I'd like to state that Joy Wong is EVIL for putting these pictures up just so to taunt me...I don't care, Joy. I'm gonna get me Krispy Kremes one day. Fattening or not. =P

hey ... i'm actually learning bout personality disorders now ... really interesting ... though, yet to actually meet real cases ... sighh ... ;-)
Posted by
Shungz |
11:02 PM
trust me. personality disorders are very interesting. I enjoyed that course very much. but the study of human personality in itself is very boring because of all the technicality involved. I'd trade with you any day.
Posted by
Serena |
11:19 PM
gosh..she's chun ;)
-val-
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:18 AM
The anchorwoman banyak make-up ler. Can't really tell how she really looks like.
And Serena, how many strands of white hair does your grandmother have?
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:10 AM
who? what? me?? evil??
*doe-eyed*
Posted by
joyfulglee |
2:22 AM
Post a Comment