« Home | A Blast of a Night » | Feast your eyes » | Favourite People » | And I miss... Siew Yen (New Zealand) Kim Foong (... » | Time To... » | Rest is good » | ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!Why am I always a victim of ... » | The sweetness of friendship » | Breakfast reward » | Childhood Yummies »

Exam Fever


Hah. After weeks of procrastinating, the midterms are here.

Confession: 5 cups of this today. Grr...Naughty naughty...I'm not too surprised if I start turning into a nice shade of coffee brown. After all, they say that you are what you eat.

I surprised myself by totally enjoying Christmas choir practice today without a single moment of worry or anxiety. I literally savored every moment of singing (or screeching, as some might call it). Of course, the jogging part was my favorite. =)

Burning the midnight oil to read up on Freud's obsession with sexual fantasies and the likes, is sure no fun. I can't wait to finish up and move on to more gruelling chapters of Jung, Adler, Erikson and Horney (for the cheeky people, it's pronounced as "horn-eye"). Yes, that is how much I have to cover before my Human Personality paper at 10am tomorrow. At times like these, you wish that you were best friends with the lecturer. Bah. Nevermind, I am best friends with the HS. That should be more than sufficient. =)

Optimist of all optimists...

"All things are possible!"

3 AM and i'm still in procrati-nation

But Ms.W read it "horny", if i recall correctly.

I think some gals look really good with a nice shade of coffee brown ... ;-)

and since this is your blog ... so, do YOU ... hehe

oh i remember studying those.... eeeee..... so long lar and so much...... well but i just covered the basics lar.... theories of personality.... bleh

actually i believe it was hor-nay. at least, that was the impression i got.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links