The Big 3
Celebrating a guy friend's 30th birthday today just made me wonder to myself, 'Where would I be when I'm 30?'
Of course, being the typical female, the first thing I would like is to of course be married by then. If not, that would signal alarm bells for me. Even if I'm not, then I'm sure God has something way more fulfilling in store for me that I probably wouldn't be moping about, feeling depressed. At least, I am confident of this. However, why worry when tomorrow hasn't come yet, right?
Hmm..all the same. It's really exciting, imagining where I could possibly be in 7 years' time.
In 7 years, I wouldn't be so bothered about that drama quiz I most likely flunked today (left the questions either blank or tembaked some silly answer). Oh well, God, you take care if it la.
In 7 years, I probably would have adopted a healthier and more human-like sleeping cycle. If not, the wrinkles would've caught up and that in itself is a #1 no-no for females. We only age gracefully. No such thing as wrinkles... *in denial all the way...haha*
In 7 years, I hope that I am already working excitedly where God will be placing me and earning an income enough to give my parents a good life.
In 7 years, I hope to finally own my own grand coffee machine so that I won't ever have to hear Ian boasting about his, ever again. =P
Where do you imagine yourself to be when you hit the big 3? Share with me.
Of course, being the typical female, the first thing I would like is to of course be married by then. If not, that would signal alarm bells for me. Even if I'm not, then I'm sure God has something way more fulfilling in store for me that I probably wouldn't be moping about, feeling depressed. At least, I am confident of this. However, why worry when tomorrow hasn't come yet, right?
Hmm..all the same. It's really exciting, imagining where I could possibly be in 7 years' time.
In 7 years, I wouldn't be so bothered about that drama quiz I most likely flunked today (left the questions either blank or tembaked some silly answer). Oh well, God, you take care if it la.
In 7 years, I probably would have adopted a healthier and more human-like sleeping cycle. If not, the wrinkles would've caught up and that in itself is a #1 no-no for females. We only age gracefully. No such thing as wrinkles... *in denial all the way...haha*
In 7 years, I hope that I am already working excitedly where God will be placing me and earning an income enough to give my parents a good life.
In 7 years, I hope to finally own my own grand coffee machine so that I won't ever have to hear Ian boasting about his, ever again. =P
Where do you imagine yourself to be when you hit the big 3? Share with me.

Nice to see you updating frequently. :-)
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:22 AM
In 7 years, I hope that I have the ideal job that I have always dreamt off!
Posted by
Cmate |
9:14 AM
girl...it ain't 7 years for me...the big 3 is just 5 years away! Hopefully by then, there's a house in sight with a man in it. More importantly, that I'd be wiser and closer to God...
Posted by
andrea |
9:44 AM
in 7 years, i'd definitely be expecting my coffee machine as well. and not some small, weakling of a thing, but a bigass one! woohoo.
that, and having made my way to where i want to be with work - making books! :D
Posted by
joyfulglee |
10:04 AM
When i hit 30, in about 20ish years, i will be with you! Living on top of your garage =P.
If that fails, i'd like to have collected enough money to just go travel for a year and see the world by then. Lots of things to consider, such as taking more temp and freelance jobs instead of a permanent employment...
Lots of kinks to iron out and so childish, but, i am a child! Relatively.
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:48 PM
I can bet with you that you will still be single by 30. It would be difficult to get a guy to counter-balance your inteligence, confidence, humour and independence.
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:50 PM
in seven years? yeah i prolly won't have to be worrying about drama quizes either, coz i'll be onstage-PERFORMING drama! haha...that, or i hope to have cut out my first album by then.
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:44 PM
Post a Comment