« Home | Absence really makes the heart grow fonder » | Hahahahaha... » | Most flattering pic » | Latest card » | Got it from Sarah's blog:I love the simplicity of ... » | Alternatives » | Prose » | Pro at procrastinating » | Monologue » | Delightful Delirious? »

Walk & Talk Coffee


Please excuse the irregularity of my blog updates. This is what I have been busy with. Meet my manager, Ms.Sherine Liew. =P

your new part time job??

i want free coffee !

-cheryleong

haha...just used it as an excuse for my not replying emails and messages. It was an evangelistic event at church where we had to put on aprons and serve our guests. Was so fun! =)

free coffee, come pay me a visit at home cheryl! =)

I can't get free coffee from you. =(

Oh, and working in a coffee place? Hmmmmm, do you get paid in coffee?

oops, i think its time to confess...the pic was a bogus one. posed with my friend at some event we had in church where we had to serve all the visiting guests and play waiter for the night. it was really fun! =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links