« Home | Latest card » | Got it from Sarah's blog:I love the simplicity of ... » | Alternatives » | Prose » | Pro at procrastinating » | Monologue » | Delightful Delirious? » | ... » | Through the seasons » | Stress kills... »
Posted by Serena on Saturday, February 11, 2006 at 9:02 AM | Permalink
I am reminded of ET... I never watched it though, i am such a deprived young man.
Posted by Anonymous | 12:56 AM
haha....very farnee. but it's cool how humans can look so different from different angles. Katrina thinks that many guys look like billy zane, when u look at the pic upside down. haha...don't ask me why.
Posted by Serena | 8:32 PM
Post a Comment
I am reminded of ET... I never watched it though, i am such a deprived young man.
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:56 AM
haha....very farnee. but it's cool how humans can look so different from different angles. Katrina thinks that many guys look like billy zane, when u look at the pic upside down. haha...don't ask me why.
Posted by
Serena |
8:32 PM
Post a Comment