« Home | Walk & Talk Coffee » | Absence really makes the heart grow fonder » | Hahahahaha... » | Most flattering pic » | Latest card » | Got it from Sarah's blog:I love the simplicity of ... » | Alternatives » | Prose » | Pro at procrastinating » | Monologue »

Ouch


Have you ever been so frustrated that tears just fell freely down your cheeks and it didn't matter to you then, if other people saw you?

Have you ever been so angry about the injustices of human-made systems that you no longer felt that you could be silently victimized?

And you wonder whether you should sometimes just learn to accept these things in life...or you should try to battle for what is right, anyway...

Does the concept of excellence even exist in their minds?

If I could kill, I honestly think I would! Oh dear God, grant me patience and strength! Quieten this restless heart...

It has been a tough day. A whole array of emotions swooshed in and out of my being the entire day. Boy, I am glad to be home, in the comfort of my own familliar four walls.

Now, onto my Econs assignment. Hopefully, I can figure out the logic of economics before the deadline tomorrow...

I'm sorry for not replying all your comments and messages promptly. It really has been a difficult week, altogether. I will do it as soon as I clear up some of my workload. Thanks for your patience.

Tired from the craziness of the week,
me

Haha, I think you're being flooded by emails...

riot lor.
no point crying. be an activist. fight for what's right.
sook

hahaha
sook ning sook ning...never fail to make me laugh...
hang in there...i myself am going thru a crazy time...

all that are in favor of rioting say aye!

Hang in there pal!

Hey girl....keep your head up...it could be worse...but if you survived this week...you'll be fine..I promise...

thanks so much, andrea, miki, darren, sook, siah and wyelynn.

Not that affected already but still it's tuggin at one corner of my heart. So yah, thanks for being so supportive!

Love ya all! =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links