A Short One
It is almost midnight. Where did all the time go?
I love Mondays. Class is only from 8am-12pm and I have the rest of the day to myself. So I've officially declared Mondays as Family Day. If you ask me out on Mondays, I'll have to kill you. =P
Ephez & Singularitycharged have made pretty good points regarding my previous post. Thanks.
I can't stop thinking about one of the handsomest guys on planet Earth - Michael Vartan (think Alias or Never Been Kissed). Maybe I should start fasting him, as well.
Had one of the best chats with dad yesterday. Why don't I do it more often?
By the way, I happen to love my new hairstyle, regardless of the varied reactions I've been getting from people. Doesn't matter what kind of response I get from funny people. =) Even my Yi Kor complimented me (the first compliment in the year?). If he says it's nice, it definitely means it's nice. Just for the interested, I got my haircut at the residence of a deaf and dumb lady. Imagine how I communicate with her. =) She is one awesome lady. Evangelizes as she snips hair away. Talk about being passionate.
I love Mondays. Class is only from 8am-12pm and I have the rest of the day to myself. So I've officially declared Mondays as Family Day. If you ask me out on Mondays, I'll have to kill you. =P
Ephez & Singularitycharged have made pretty good points regarding my previous post. Thanks.
I can't stop thinking about one of the handsomest guys on planet Earth - Michael Vartan (think Alias or Never Been Kissed). Maybe I should start fasting him, as well.
Had one of the best chats with dad yesterday. Why don't I do it more often?
By the way, I happen to love my new hairstyle, regardless of the varied reactions I've been getting from people. Doesn't matter what kind of response I get from funny people. =) Even my Yi Kor complimented me (the first compliment in the year?). If he says it's nice, it definitely means it's nice. Just for the interested, I got my haircut at the residence of a deaf and dumb lady. Imagine how I communicate with her. =) She is one awesome lady. Evangelizes as she snips hair away. Talk about being passionate.

Post a Comment