« Home | Some more birthday wishes » | Thank God for parents! I absolutely love them!They... » | ANAND » | Timetable » | Exam Fever » | A Blast of a Night » | Feast your eyes » | Favourite People » | And I miss... Siew Yen (New Zealand) Kim Foong (... » | Time To... »

24 hours

Coffee
Class
Tutorial
CG Lunch
CF play keyboard
Admin Work
Bus Bus Bus
Travelling date with gal pal
Scrumptious dinner
Coffee
Coffee
CG
Supper with CG
Hot chocolate
Hot shower
Bible
Pray
Assignment
Calculus
Assignment
That about sums up my Friday.

I'll leave the rest of the task in the list for you to do by yourself...
but i dont mind joining you in a hot bath tho...=P

shh... dont tell ppl who i am... muahahha...

you PERV.

=P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links