Pro at procrastinating

This is where I have been for the past 3 hours. Staring into space. Notice the cup of coffee there? And some snacks to sustain me in case I starve? Haha. Hah, with this wholesome appetite of mine, I'll never starve, for the record.
Sigh, the same old cycle of procrastination returns almost every time there is an assignment due. All because I got a holiday assignment, I am taking ages to complete it. I would have much preferred to have had a 2-hour test in college instead. At least the fear of flunking would have pushed me to study, instead of "building castles in the air". Sheesh.
Laziness is a bad word.
How do I kick procrastination out of my vocab? Sitting all day in my room, waiting for a strike of inspiration to hit me is no fun. I should have gone ice-skating with my friends today. Probably more adrenaline would have reached my brains.
I wish there was a helpline for people with writer's block. I'm sure I would be their number one customer.
Did you know that a lovely scent is good to the soul? My brother's girlfriend has one of the most fragrant eau de parfum and every time I smell it, I feel as if I've fallen in love with the air around me. Haha.
Sorry for that digression. Ok, it's back to the grind. Horrid Ethics assignment which I've been stuck at and horrid Consumer Behavior paper that I've been staring at blankly for the entire beautiful Saturday. My eyes haven't even seen sunshine today. Sniff. What a deprived child am I.
But that's me. I punish myself for not completing my work by forcing myself to stay home, even if I'm not productive, at least I won't feel guilty about going out. Silly girl...
Selamat malam, rakyat Malaysia!

Hey, a picture of your desk is not a tour of your room! Morez!
Sexy looking mask by the way.
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:19 AM
ouch. 2 assignments over one weekend.
hope you'll finish them on time, and ace in them ;)
Take care!
Posted by
DT |
6:56 PM
ooo... Lays and it's sour cream ^__^... I love them :-) Always keep one packet of it around the apt ;-)
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:53 AM
ephez: haha. ever since i realized our blogs could easily be googled, i have been a lot more careful with personal pics and family info. So there... yah, the mask was from my fren's 21st party. had a dresscode thingy. quite fun.
Dan: thank GOd for lenient and compassionate lecturers! he extended the deadline 2 more days. as for the other one, just handed in today! =)
Henry: hey, long time no see. how are you? As for Lays, only eat 'em when someone gives them to me. Way too expensive a snack to be eaten. =)
Posted by
Serena |
5:13 PM
Post a Comment