« Home | Upward » | Random ramblings » | Post-test » | Pre-test » | Wonderland » | If only I got paid... » | From KL with love » | The Big 3 » | What flies? » | Love of my life »


Break Time!
I'm going off for a short getaway. No Internet. No phonecalls. Yippee!
See ya soon!

ooh where did u head off to gal??

laura

never tried a machiatto before eh ... no worries

tell u wat ... the next time u pop by seremban, I'll buy you one ... haha

serious ... =)

shungz: i'll take u on your offer then. but the $$ that i would have spent travelling there, might as well, u belanja me in KL? =P haha...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links