Random ramblings
CG. I love my CG.
I don't know why but I really feel an instinctive protectiveness over them. So much so that I would do what it takes to protect and defend them. But I realize that I can't do everything for them. I can't always be there for them. They are their own persons. I can only be there to help steer, but not to direct. And sometimes, I wish I could let them go easily. I think in my eagerness for them to live the best lives they could have, I tend to cling onto their hands too tightly. I feel as if I need to do all I can as a guide, but at the end of the day, let go of their hands, and let them cross the road themselves.
Oh, I've really learnt to love each one for their uniqueness. I pray that they would allow God to work in their lives this year, to an extent that they've never dared to let Him in before.
I'm trusting You to watch out for them, Lord, in ways that only You can.
Oh, it's already 12.45am. Saturday Sleep, here I come very soon.
And when I wake up, I'm gonna have me a nice long, lazy day at home. I like being at home coz I realized I'm the homey kinda girl. So boring hor? Haha...And hopefully, somewhere in the midst of my laziness, I would find it in me to open my Issues & Ethics textbook. Mid-term on Monday. Eesh.
Wow, one week gone just like that. Isn't life extremely short? One moment, you can be having fun, the next moment, you're as depressed as a cow (for lack of a better figure of speech). Life is fleeting, isn't it? That just about makes every moment count more than it did before.
I'm glad I'm learning to wear my own skin more these days. I feel so much more comfy in it. Not so exhausting as before. Thank You, dear Lord!
I don't know why but I really feel an instinctive protectiveness over them. So much so that I would do what it takes to protect and defend them. But I realize that I can't do everything for them. I can't always be there for them. They are their own persons. I can only be there to help steer, but not to direct. And sometimes, I wish I could let them go easily. I think in my eagerness for them to live the best lives they could have, I tend to cling onto their hands too tightly. I feel as if I need to do all I can as a guide, but at the end of the day, let go of their hands, and let them cross the road themselves.
Oh, I've really learnt to love each one for their uniqueness. I pray that they would allow God to work in their lives this year, to an extent that they've never dared to let Him in before.
I'm trusting You to watch out for them, Lord, in ways that only You can.
Oh, it's already 12.45am. Saturday Sleep, here I come very soon.
And when I wake up, I'm gonna have me a nice long, lazy day at home. I like being at home coz I realized I'm the homey kinda girl. So boring hor? Haha...And hopefully, somewhere in the midst of my laziness, I would find it in me to open my Issues & Ethics textbook. Mid-term on Monday. Eesh.
Wow, one week gone just like that. Isn't life extremely short? One moment, you can be having fun, the next moment, you're as depressed as a cow (for lack of a better figure of speech). Life is fleeting, isn't it? That just about makes every moment count more than it did before.
I'm glad I'm learning to wear my own skin more these days. I feel so much more comfy in it. Not so exhausting as before. Thank You, dear Lord!

Homely person? Well, I think I am too! I rather wake up, turn the computer on, laze around, chat a bit, blog a little, then read a bit, eat and sleep.. and playing with designs of course!
Posted by
Cmate |
9:49 AM
I like the homey kinda girl. More peace. Peace is good. And with that being said.
Tik tok tik tok
Goes the little hanging clock
Flip flop flip flop
Goes the calender as we talk
And now you're 30!
=P
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:50 PM
gina & ephez: homey people rock! =)
in case it bothers u...age is just a number to me, choongyi. =P
Posted by
Serena |
12:03 AM
Post a Comment