« Home | If only I got paid... » | From KL with love » | The Big 3 » | What flies? » | Love of my life » | Chin-up » | Ouch » | Walk & Talk Coffee » | Absence really makes the heart grow fonder » | Hahahahaha... »

Wonderland


Last night was one of the first few times where I actually went to bed at 10ish. I didn't care that I had some stuff to do. But then again, won't there always be stuff to do?

I was feeling rather tired and so when I peered at the lil clock on my desk, I thought, 'Ahh...I don't care. I'm gonna get meself some sleep.'

And so I did.

Woke up this morning feeling like a 5-year-old. At least, I felt that energetic. Felt so chirpy all morning. Apparently, the feedback from my friends for my prose in drama class was that I presented it like a kid. Hehe. That was the intention! =)

By the way, always proof read your assignments before handing them in, no matter how sleep-deprived you are. For one of mine, I was decribing something introspective and the lines were supposed to be:

"....but I trusted that my lecturer, Brad, knew what he was doing..."

However, my brain having been on overdrive for a while, seized the opportunity to be cheeky (without my permission!) and produced this instead:

"....but I trusted that my Brad knew what he was doing...".

!!!!!!

How wrong could that sound? Ooops.

Hmm...I wonder now if the A that I got was due to my work (by God's grace) or the fact that he was flattered?

;P

Lesson learnt? Sleep!

You have an unconscious desire for a man named Brad... Interesting

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! GOODNESS, SERENA!!!!! I was rolling with laughter when i read this! U know i think that conscience of urs has got quite the sense of humor huh? Nonetheless, i think...well, i thhink i'll save that for a face-to-face conv =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links