« Home | What have I been up to? » | Accountability works » | Appreciation #2 » | Mantra » | CF » | A Tuesday Adventure » | Trusty mates » | Appreciation » | My weekend » | CF »

On Holidaying

Hi there you all...

I am not afraid to say that the only reason why I've abandoned this blog for a while is because I am enjoying my Spring break to the max that I don't even feel like coming near the computer. In fact, I've spent less than 20minutes daily on the Internet ever since I started my hols. Hehe...

Oh, and the sleeping campaign has been a tremendous success! I've been sleeping an average of 7 hours daily for the past 2 weeks and so it'd be redundant to keep on saying the same thing over and over again. So proud of myself. Unfortunately, the coffee reduction hasn't been a success but mainly because I didn't even bother trying to reduce. Haha...So terrible, right? But it's not like I care....hahahaha...

What have I been up to?

Let's just say that I've been catching up on the simple things in life and come to appreciate the many things that I've not been able to appreciate for a long time. So I won't bother with details here because there're alot of "private" moments that I'd like to keep to myself. In short, it's been a wonderful time of rest.

I was telling a friend in my email that I've never felt TIME come so alive for me because I literally am living 24 hours of everyday, and appreciating every single minute. And for once, I am feeling the day pass quite slowly. And it's a great feeling!

Bored? NEVER.

I've been catching up on reading too. Because I told myself that I'm not going to buy another book until I force myself to read those that I've bought over the years. And some are quite a disappointment, but I persevered to the last page. To date, I've read 4 books. At the moment, reading 2 novels of different genre at once. Will probably do a simple book review post after I'm done with all. That is, if you're interested la.

Ok, back to doing the things that I might want to do for the rest of the night.... =)

Btw, feeling quite lazy to reply all your messages on the chatterbox. So, be patient if you will. If not, just don't bother la. Hahaha.... I am after all, on holiday. I get to choose what I wanna do. =P

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links