« Home | CF » | A Tuesday Adventure » | Trusty mates » | Appreciation » | My weekend » | CF » | The 30-day challenge » | The goodness that still exists » | Vanity oh vanity... » | A Choice »

Mantra

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG.

Yes, that's what I am going to be doing, or attempting to do for the next 10 days. Hmm... somehow, why do I feel as if I won't be able to stick to my challenge then? Coz maybe, as a fellow collegemate says, I am committing "academic suicide" by sleeping so much during such a stressful time as now.

Oh well, it all depends on how well I mug and how much I get done during my waking hours. Which for the past few days, haven't been a lot. Been wanting to blog about multiple issues on various other days, but I just can't spare the time. So that's just too bad. Another time then.

For now, it's back to:

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG

MUG.

mug muck yuck....that pretty sums up about study life....haihz

-AhChai

mug mug mug! but must remember to have a cuppa! so you go cup cup cup! haahaha.... *note cup = mug

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links