Appreciation #2

You see, I heard that I wasn't being appreciative enough.
So, I shall every once in a while, I shall put up a GENUINE appreciation note to people whom I owe my gratitude.
So nah, to a dear childhood friend,
Terry Yeow Ham Sup,
here's a huge
THANK YOU
...for putting up with me for the whole of last year.
Seriously, The Happles have missed you terribly.
Also, you bring out the fighting spirit in me. =P
He's still single and VERY available, girls. Up for grabs anytime.

Aiyer!! LOL .....I just cant stop laughing looking at the pic la..It's so 90s...is it Terry's pic during school days?..hahaha...
p/s: ok terry dun be offended ah if u reading this..not saying u r ugly jus the pic a lil hilarious. =P
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:31 AM
actually..kinda cute..like small boy like dat!..hehehe
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:32 AM
good picture of terry :D love you serena!
Posted by
Jo |
7:58 PM
fuh terRY!! free promo on serena's blog..now harga saham sudah naik sikit dy =)
-val-
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:27 PM
daddy looks "chun"!
Posted by
ZB |
11:29 PM
Post a Comment