« Home | Happy Birthday, Angel! » | A Short One » | Girlfriends » | Super Saturday » | Miscellaneous » | On Being Single » | On High » | A night at The Happles » | The two humble servants of The Happles » | Promised Pictures »

Businesswoman in the Making

I am taking a break from studying. Business test tomorrow. 2 more chaps to go.

Today's prayer rally was very very good. Pushed me to the brink of desperation for more of Him. Will elaborate another day. But I just love it when young people set aside time to pray. We could do so many other things in the world. But these people chose to sacrifice pleasure for prayer. I never felt so proud of our youths for crying out to Him like we did today. I'm just super excited about the days to come. Can you imagine if things got greater than it already is?

By the way, I have a funny feeling that all the weight that most of our fellas lost from fasting is gonna pile back on very soon with the way everyone is having such fancy plans with food. Hahaha. A particular senior leader I know is going for lamb chop somewhere. Another two college leaders are going to Manhattan Fish Market. Somewhere else another leader is going for all the rice in the world. And some of my own CG members are going to a famed mamak in Section 17 to feed their hunger. And you've got me, who downed 4 cups of coffee today simply because I was feeling so joyful for no apparent reason. Must be all that release of burdens to Him. I was literally skipping my way into the house!

Till the next post...

Cheers!

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links