« Home | Saving Grace » | Wednesday in Writing » | One for the album » | Change » | 100 Things About Me »

Uncertain steps

Have you ever made a decision only to feel more uncertain than when you first started out? After much deliberation, prayer and the getting of advice from wise persons, I've finally decided on a personal decision.

But I still can't help but feel a little bit anxious though. Maybe I should really chew on Phil 4:6-7 huh? That should help me to calm my nerves a bit. I guess, being brought up in a family that values practicality over instinctive decisions, I've also been moulded to be wary of making decisions that require pure faith. So it's still difficult for me to completely believe that everything will turn out alright in the end.

Well, a new sem starts tomorrow. I really look forward to it. If this is the path that I should take, I pray, Lord, that You'll give me courage to face the days ahead of me. I'm trusting You on this one:

Everything I need is YOU....my beginning, my forever.

...god is faithful...

Doubt no more!

It is impossible to please God without faith.

Hope you had a good start for your new sem. Looks like the haze has cleared for now so we won't have to rush our meeting next week. I'll keep you updated though.

-laura-

You are in your life where you are because of what you believe is possible for yourself.

Have a good start in your new sem... Love ya!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links