ARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Why am I always a victim of another person's mistake? There's only so much I can tolerate before I am stretched beyond my had kenyal (elastic limit). I am sick and tired of being victimized by a lousy system.
Wait a minute, why do I even bother? I am probably one in a million who's going through a similar kind of situation.
To say that I am frustrated would be an understatement. I am beyond devastation. I am almost reaching the point of helplessness. I don't want to be there. I don't want to grow skeptical. I don't want to be pragmatic and super realistic. I still have a tinge of hope that somewhere in the midst of all these nonsense, a solution will pop out of nowhere. I still believe that somehow, someday, it will come to past. Not a pathetic one, I'd dare say. But a grand one.
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hear the desperate cries of my heart!
In case, you're wondering, it's not the stress of exams getting to me. It's something much bigger than that. Too personal for public disclosure. Ask me in person and I may tell you.
Why am I always a victim of another person's mistake? There's only so much I can tolerate before I am stretched beyond my had kenyal (elastic limit). I am sick and tired of being victimized by a lousy system.
Wait a minute, why do I even bother? I am probably one in a million who's going through a similar kind of situation.
To say that I am frustrated would be an understatement. I am beyond devastation. I am almost reaching the point of helplessness. I don't want to be there. I don't want to grow skeptical. I don't want to be pragmatic and super realistic. I still have a tinge of hope that somewhere in the midst of all these nonsense, a solution will pop out of nowhere. I still believe that somehow, someday, it will come to past. Not a pathetic one, I'd dare say. But a grand one.
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hear the desperate cries of my heart!
In case, you're wondering, it's not the stress of exams getting to me. It's something much bigger than that. Too personal for public disclosure. Ask me in person and I may tell you.

i'm asking.
Posted by
joyfulglee |
12:03 AM
well, stay strong... I'm always ready to listen wut's going wrong... (if ur willing to tell of course).. will ask u again in person when I see u..
(JT)
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:30 AM
Post a Comment