« Home | Childhood Yummies » | A new day has come » | When words speak louder than actions » | Cheered up already » | Spectacles no more » | College Leaders' Retreat 2005 » | Morning Pic » | The Fine Line » | More Wishes » | Businesswoman in the Making »

Breakfast reward

Tomorrow I'll be looking forward to a scrumptious breakfast with Bel. Nothing beats the typical breakfast a la kopitiam.

Kopi

Half-boiled eggs (I usually go for hard-boiled)

Roti Bakar a.k.a. 'Peng Loh Ti'

.......That is, after I COMPLETE my personality assignment tonight, by hook or by crook. Oh, I so need to motivate myself to get it done. I've procrastinated this piece of work for the longest time already. Eeesh... If I ever become a lecturer, I shall remember to be the most forgiving, understanding and gracious one ever when it comes to assignments. Better still, be rid of them all! Haha....what a thought!

Oh well, fantasies aren't gonna help at this moment. So, I might as well quit dreaming and get to work. =( Toodles!

you make me miss home

Half-boiled eggs.. used to be my favourite!.. hehe..

Man, assignments... assignments can really kill sometimes..

I like the half-boiled egg pic.. hehe.. :-Þ

(JT)

it's amazing how u slept through isn't it?;) but i'm sure it turned out ok- ur assingment. and i hope that u got to have that breakfast...i'm still craving for those cookies btw. and i hope ur sharing at CG went well...hv a good w/end serena see u soon:D
-navee-

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links