« Home | When words speak louder than actions » | Cheered up already » | Spectacles no more » | College Leaders' Retreat 2005 » | Morning Pic » | The Fine Line » | More Wishes » | Businesswoman in the Making » | Happy Birthday, Angel! » | A Short One »

A new day has come











After a string of emo days, a "new day" has finally come.

I've been busy. I resolved a few conflicts/issues with a few persons. I also got me self a new specs. Same design, just different color. If I didn't tell you, you probably wouldn't even notice the difference.

The only major difference is the size of my bank account at present. Oh well, I'll just have to ikat perut a bit more for the next few weeks. After all, it should be a good thing for me since Terry never ceases to remind me that I should not eat so much because "fat already la". =)

Whatever it is,
  • the midnight hour will pass
  • the sun still shines on my face every morning
  • God is good

    ...through it all.

Used to be purple, now they are black. Correct?

Not purple but metallic teal (a kind of blue-green shade). Not bad, though. quite observant. =)

Apparently, not observant enough, then again, i do not go face to face in such a close proximity with you. =)
You've been online alot, but not on MSN?

not even me??? :(
i'm not colourblind you know... i think :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links