Boy, what a day.
Tomorrow's yet another at the center. After working with special kids, you really find that there's no more reason to complain about life anymore. True, you may be busy with 1001 things to do. But, at least you can think and behave like a normal person. Some of these kids may never have a chance at living a normal life. They'll always have to depend on another person to take care of their welfare. It's really very sad when you think about it.
I truly respect the parents, especially. How they still shower their kids with love despite their disabilities. I take off my hat to them.
Had a fun date with two babes tonight. 'Twas refreshing and basically, girly. Haha. After which I zoomed for a mini birthday saboh on one of the Happles. Hehe....
Good night, planet Earth and the heavens above!
Tomorrow's yet another at the center. After working with special kids, you really find that there's no more reason to complain about life anymore. True, you may be busy with 1001 things to do. But, at least you can think and behave like a normal person. Some of these kids may never have a chance at living a normal life. They'll always have to depend on another person to take care of their welfare. It's really very sad when you think about it.
I truly respect the parents, especially. How they still shower their kids with love despite their disabilities. I take off my hat to them.
Had a fun date with two babes tonight. 'Twas refreshing and basically, girly. Haha. After which I zoomed for a mini birthday saboh on one of the Happles. Hehe....
Good night, planet Earth and the heavens above!

hey, yeah i'm with you all the way about the kids...i've actually been wanting to go to a center like that but never got the chance to...perhaps when I've got a little less than those 1001 things to do, i'll tag along with you=)
-navee-
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:21 PM
Post a Comment