A nice kind of "tired"
Phew. What a week. And a good one, it was. =)Good because it was full of a nice kind of tired. Today was certainly a good finish to everything. Somehow, I don't mind huffing and puffing during our Sat choir practices because at least, I really enjoy myself. I'd rather sing until my lungs go sore, than attend lectures and do assignments anytime. Haha...
I guess, somehow when you make life more about Him, things start to really fall into place. That fight you just had with your dad doesn't become so troubling anymore. After all, all you've got to do is just be the first to say sorry. Haha. That irritating neighbor who won't let you park outside your own house won't be such a thorn in your side anymore. You simply, park further away from your house, and walk. Those hours of sleep that you've been lacking for eons don't bother you anymore. You simply end up treasuring afternoon naps with the breeze caressing your face, even more. The long days that you spend couped up in college don't seem too overwhelming 'coz you finally managed to catch a glimpse of the BEAUTIFUL sunset just as you were stepping into your friend's car, to go home.
So there, you have it. I'm still not quite recovered by the zillion events that go on. My body seems to be on the go constantly. But for some funny reason, this nice kind of "tired" is refreshing.
Hmm....I feel like some fresh air today. I think, I'm gonna put on me running shoes and go for a nice lil jog this evening. Catch you later, peeps!

serena? run? jog? again? what...?
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:13 PM
very funny, kevin. wanna race is it? =P
Posted by
Serena |
10:18 PM
Hey Serena. Wanna boost your self esteem? Race with the-wimpy-ol' me la. For sure you'll win. Haha.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:28 PM
haha...awww, come on. you gotta give yourself more credit than that, charming C. At least we know one girl who would cheer the loudest for you! hehe....
Posted by
Serena |
10:40 PM
=)
Ganbatte.
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:45 PM
Post a Comment