« Home | 24 hours » | Some more birthday wishes » | Thank God for parents! I absolutely love them!They... » | ANAND » | Timetable » | Exam Fever » | A Blast of a Night » | Feast your eyes » | Favourite People » | And I miss... Siew Yen (New Zealand) Kim Foong (... »

Oh Goodie!

God has answered my prayers...
Calculus paper postponed to Thurs!
HALLELUJAH!
Again, I am thankful every day that I am not an Engineering student (coz Calculus is a prerequisite to Engineering and Actuarial Science). This suffering is only for one semester.....Haha...
Now, God bless my eyes as I stare lovingly at the computer screen for the next 7 hours, working on my group's presentation on cults on Tuesday.

Cults? Including scientology?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links