« Home | Lost without You » | Current Desktop Background » | Walkin' in the rain » | Eye Candy » | Wooed To Rest » | Hot Affair » | Taken by surprise » | 8 words (Psalm 46:10) » | Weight of the World lyrics » | Frustrated beyond frustration »

Eye-opener


Have you been reading the newspaper? In particular, yesterday's (The Star, 14th Nov 05) headlines? If not, please read the articles here and here and tell me what you think.

I'll blog more about this when I can find a breather in my work list tonight.

My lecturer just gave me two more extra assignments. Who needs more work? Oh, but this one must be done. And for the first time in my life, I'm doing an assignment out of intrinsic motivation more than anything else. It'll be worth all the toil and sweat.

(Picture credit: TheStar.com, 2005)

I cannot believe the 3 pastors and the Christian church actually did the ceremony for them....What in the world! It looks like we're following the culture of the foreign countries....this is not good!

from a totally aesthetic POV, i gotta say: boy, for all the trouble he went through (to become her), she sure as hell is still wanting in the looks department.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links