« Home | Current Desktop Background » | Walkin' in the rain » | Eye Candy » | Wooed To Rest » | Hot Affair » | Taken by surprise » | 8 words (Psalm 46:10) » | Weight of the World lyrics » | Frustrated beyond frustration » | The Power of Two »

Lost without You


One step at a time.

That's how I did it when I was a toddler. And look where it got me today.

Sometimes it's really better not to look too far ahead. Don't even look at the path that your feet is treading on. Sometimes all you need to do is just to literally close your eyes and cling on to the hands of the one holding you.

I really don't know how I'm going to do it. I barely have enough to keep me breathing each day. To say that the past few days have been a time of trial would be an understatement. The amount of mental torment that was going through my mind was excruciating. It's funny how the battle of the mind is even more real than a physical battle sometimes. It really is. And I blame the devil for toying with my mind.


On top of all these going on, there is added pressure with dreaded assignments and the impending finals. I'm supposed to be able to juggle a few things at one go. Unfortunately, I am no clown and I do not know how to juggle. Again, I really don't know how it's going to be done. Fear seems to have nearly capsized my boat. Argh!

However, there is a place where I know I can find refuge. A place where I can run to and hide. Ever felt like you've been lost? Isn't it one of the absolute worst feelings in this world? But imagine the joy you discover upon finding your way back home. That's how it feels like right now. And what more could be so apt as the lyrics of this song.

CRY

Lost in You alone

Is where I wanna be

To hear Your voice

Softly in my ear

You whisper words to me

That I am Yours

Can't live a day without Your presence

Closer to You I wanna be

My soul cries of out

For more of You, my Lord

My portion and all

I close my eyes and feel You near

There's nobody else

That can take Your place in my heart

(Copyright by City Harvest Church)

I've never felt this way before. Feels like there's been a special lock that's been placed around my heart, to protect it from ever letting go of the love that surrounds it. Words can't describe how great it feels to come back home. To finally find my way...

One step at a time.

read my blog(sunday's entry)...it's s'posed to be a sort-of response to this entry =)
-navee-

wow! amazing piece.just hang in there,mate! im here if u need me..u know where to call-la
-val-

Hello, was browsing through blogs (yes, i am human, lol) n came across this, late late comment but anyways, one step at a time =) limitations are never really limitations when God is holding your hand n leading u beyond what u consider impossible... (good luck in guessin which Grace this is) =)God bless

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links