Such a joy to walk in the rain! A little romantic, I might add....hehe.
Something I should do more often!
Next on my list: singin' & dancin' in the rain! =)
Posted by Serena on Thursday, November 10, 2005 at 11:17 PM |Permalink
then you should come to the UK now. haha. we are experiencing rainy days almost everyday of the week now and I just declined from going out to meet my friend cos of the rainy weather ;)
but yeah.. at times I too like the rain.. esp when the song by Billie Myers comes to mind "kiss the rain.. whenever you miss me.. kiss the rain.. whenever I'm gone too long.." :)
then you should come to the UK now. haha. we are experiencing rainy days almost everyday of the week now and I just declined from going out to meet my friend cos of the rainy weather ;)
but yeah.. at times I too like the rain.. esp when the song by Billie Myers comes to mind "kiss the rain.. whenever you miss me.. kiss the rain.. whenever I'm gone too long.." :)
-laura-
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:17 AM
Post a Comment