« Home | Short & Sweet » | Boy, what a day.Tomorrow's yet another at the cent... » | Happy 21st Birthday, Boon How! Love,The Happles » | On this day... » | Focus » | Emo day of the year » | Here and there » | A nice kind of "tired" » | Social Concern Day » | A decision »

The Power of Two


Today is Thursday.

Today is Thursday???!!!

Aiksss!!!!! Where did all the time go? Oh God, please make time stand still for me. Please??!! Haha.... And I'm not even halfway down my holiday must-do list (which if I fail to accomplish, I shall be dead meat). Well, at least one thing's for sure, my body has had plenty of opportunity to finally rekindle itself with sleep and thus, recuperate.

The other day, a friend came over to work on a group report. It was amazing, our speed of progress. Something I am not familliar with since I am a slow worker when it comes to doing written reports. The whole process was tedious, yet fun. Last night, I went over to another friend's house to work on another report. My friend, with finals in tow next week, was also burning the midnight oil. I managed to finish up that little piece of work simply because she was sitting next to me, perusing her notes while enduring the annoying clicking of my keyboard as I was busy typing away. If I had stayed home instead, I know for sure that I would have just crawled into bed to enter Lala Land sooner.

It was then I realized the power of two.

It really is amazing how much faster you can work and how much more motivated you are when you work with a partner. Life just becomes so much more fun, entertaining as well as inspiring. You know that suffering is part of life, yet you know that with a friend by your side, that suffering ceases to be significant in the light of more beautiful things in life.

I've always been an independent person but I realized that there's only so much that ONE can do. TWO definitely works. No more lonely nights finishing up assignments for me then!

Ok, back to work. *coffee in hand*

GRIN.

Oh, by the way, I've just been informed that my blog addie is among the top few listed on two friend's list of favorite blogs. *honored gila* WOOHOO! *perasan sikit la* Hahaha...

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links