« Home | Boy, what a day.Tomorrow's yet another at the cent... » | Happy 21st Birthday, Boon How! Love,The Happles » | On this day... » | Focus » | Emo day of the year » | Here and there » | A nice kind of "tired" » | Social Concern Day » | A decision » | Oh Goodie! »

Short & Sweet

I've not been here so long I think I actually need to get a broom and start sweeping. I thought I even saw a cobweb somewhere.

Well, life has been full and time has been erm, well-maximised.

Of course, I should be reading those two journals on dyslexia instead of typing away here. But then again, what is life without a li'l bit of procrastination right? ;P I shall join hands with Joy on this. Haha.

Just 6 more weeks to the end of this sem. Hallelujah! Sigh, but not without completing the 8 assignments on my must-do list first. Double sigh. Can't wait to get it over and done with so that I can live and breathe Christmas practices without a single care in the world. With the amount of effort I've to put in to make sure I don't look like I've two left feet for the dances, I sure hope I can lose of some of those jiggly layers that line my waist and hips. =)

But of course, what is hard work without being rewarded with food? *smacks lips greedily* So, I'm off for a Deepavali lunch at my friend's house now.

Toodles!

Oh, and Sheen, for all that I've been through, that less than a minute tells me more than what words could ever say. It was great seeing you, babe. MUAKS!

Oh.. ur sem's ending soon eh... but 6 weeks.. quite some time more.. mine's ending in like 3 weeks.. which includes my final exam time.. classes have actually officially ended.. so now's time to prepare for finals.. u're still got plenty of time.. hehe.. :-Þ

Haha. to me, 6 weeks is a short period of time. And with the torture that they put us through every sem, I relish every thought of freedom! =)

All the best studying for finals, you!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links