« Home | Prose » | Pro at procrastinating » | Monologue » | Delightful Delirious? » | ... » | Through the seasons » | Stress kills... » | Wedding bells a' ringing » | Coming of age » | Pictures galore »

Alternatives

You wanna get a tan? No need to go all the way to Redang, Tioman or Langkawi.

Just come to HELP and wait for its shuttle buses. I waited for nearly 30mins, baked in the sun. I actually got sunburnt. Quite unbelievable. Tomorrow, my laziness shall go and out shall come the sunblock lotion. =P And if I'm feeling fit, I shall just walk all the way la.

I learnt many things in HELP, among them, walk instead of taking the bus if you can.

O_O Does tat mean we aint goin...so wat val told me was true??? *sniffs

what did i tell u, sekteng?

-val-

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links