Addition to the IN clan

I can't believe it's this Thursday!
My 2nd brother is finally getting registered to his fiance after being together for a decade!
Even though the Chinese dinner celebration is only gonna be held in November, the fact that they are officially tying the knot is gonna be the first in my family.
I'm so excited! Maybe even more excited than him, the groom-to-be. Haha....
then, my mum, famous for asking random questions at the oddest moments, asked me, "Eh, you got no boyfriend ar? College no boys have meh?"
To which I replied with a very serious and sorrowful expression, "No."
=P
Was so tempted to be cheeky and tell her that I was a lesbian just to see how she would react. But knowing how ignorant and blur my mummy can be, I thought I'd better play it safe and immediately changed the topic to what she would be wearing. Haha.

The correct answer was "Not anymore." But thanks for playing anyway. And i thought your brother registered the other day already...
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:53 PM
i did a double take there. only because it's you, na.
can only say one thing: wahh.
Posted by
joyfulglee |
7:42 PM
joy:haha....wat u mean, "only because it's you" ?
Ephez:nah, i never said that. u must've misread, i said he was gonna register soon and that i've been asked to witness. this time, the date has finally come.
Posted by
Serena |
11:59 PM
Congrats!! you have an addition to the family. Miss you babez. Take care.
Posted by
Amkayell |
7:42 AM
Misheard.
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:23 PM
aunty.. sigh.. yea college no boys, they all left and transfered out already ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:05 PM
ephez: point taken.
Kev: for the first time, I actually agree with you. But they must have left a decade ago, during my brother's time. =P
mel: hey hey! missing you...
Posted by
Serena |
9:37 PM
Post a Comment