Home sweet home sweet home
I'm back!
The happiest person to see me is my mum. I think it's because I left her stranded in a house infested with 4 males (dad & brothers). Haha...
Checked my inbox to find 24 emails greeting me with menace. *shudder* all about WORK WORK WORK. None of my dearest friends bothered to email a kind note or two. However, got a few wonderful lines from Aunt CH and a nice long message left by a friend in Aussie. Other than that, the only emails I get these days are about work. Grr... Sometimes, I'd intentionally leave those for later. Haha.
I rested la. I did. But not enough. Greedy me wants full days of solitude and relaxation. I didn't even get to do a self-pedicure. But at least, I fulfilled one goal and now I feel as though my soul has been restored. Ahhh.......
Oklarr. The short break is over, I guess. Sniff. It's back to the real world. It's back to the grind.
God, help me.
THANK YOU for your kind hospitality. Love and appreciate you like crazy, dear!
The happiest person to see me is my mum. I think it's because I left her stranded in a house infested with 4 males (dad & brothers). Haha...
Checked my inbox to find 24 emails greeting me with menace. *shudder* all about WORK WORK WORK. None of my dearest friends bothered to email a kind note or two. However, got a few wonderful lines from Aunt CH and a nice long message left by a friend in Aussie. Other than that, the only emails I get these days are about work. Grr... Sometimes, I'd intentionally leave those for later. Haha.
I rested la. I did. But not enough. Greedy me wants full days of solitude and relaxation. I didn't even get to do a self-pedicure. But at least, I fulfilled one goal and now I feel as though my soul has been restored. Ahhh.......
Oklarr. The short break is over, I guess. Sniff. It's back to the real world. It's back to the grind.
God, help me.
THANK YOU for your kind hospitality. Love and appreciate you like crazy, dear!

Post a Comment