Anger management

The other day, my friends and I had an interesting time of sharing.
We each took turns to share how aggressive we had been whenever our computers crashed in the middle of completing an extremely important document. Or the times when everything we saved somehow dieded along with the hard disk. Or the million of times when technology failed us.
My most common response would be to bang on the computer keyboard in frustration at my carelessness of not saving my work or using back-ups.
My friend, K, said that she walked away from the computer for fear of harming it even further, since she had already lost precious information. Better not to cause more harm. Wise girl, that one.
Another friend, A, said that he once whacked the hard disk until it kaput-ed and basically, caused more important info to kaput. Basically, he caused even more harm.
Of late, blogger has been testing my patience. The other day, I had meticulously organized my links into proper categories and took an entire 2-hours to personalize the settings on this blog. All my effort went down the drain. Although I had saved and republished my work, apparently some nonsense occured along the way, resulting in my blog being unchanged. Silly me didn't think twice of copying and pasting all my codes beforehand.
I got so mad, I screamed till my throat got hoarse, I got up, jumped up and down like a mad dog and twisted my facial muscles in frustration until I was sure that I was beyond recognition at that point. To say I was upset, is truly an understatement. I was raving mad. I wanted to kill the person next to me, save that that really was no one around, thank God. At that moment, I vowed not to bother with my blog's template anymore, until a later day when I am feeling on top of the world.
For now, it shall remain as basic as possible. But I am getting annoyed. Every time I log on, there seems to be more and more features missing. I am starting to wonder if my blog is retaliating against me or is someone pulling a cruel prank on me. Hmph.
I need anger management.
God, HELP.

Your brothers and parents did not hear your screaming?
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:19 AM
hahaha .. neway so which range are u in? fine moderate or bad ? =P
hey wat happen to the chatterbox?
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:29 PM
i dunno la. this blogger is playing tricks on me coz i never change the template also suddenly this and that disappear. so annoying.
no, i was home alone at that time. my neighbours probly heard, tho.
Posted by
Serena |
9:11 PM
hey, if you want help with your layout, i'm here to help you!:)
since i owe you one!:)
i can make coffee-licious layout for you, with your agreement la ofcoz.
see you!:)
Posted by
Unknown |
10:48 PM
hey....so sweet of you to offer! i'd love to say yes but that would make me feel as if I'm exploiting you. =) well, i sure don't mind. maybe when you're on hols and really free then? thanks a bunch, dear! hope u did well for your questionnaire. =)
Posted by
Serena |
12:16 AM
Post a Comment