« Home | Malaysian Madness » | The Wonderful 10-Day Plan » | In season » | Nostalgia Night » | Thorough thoughts » | I say AMEN! » | Mental prep » | My body is obviously retaliating to the level of s... » | Big Brother Small Sister » | Tied the knot »

My Love...

It was the best place to be on a typical morning. So special was this place that this morning surpassed all other mornings.

I really can't imagine where else I'd rather be. Although I had a super long list of pending work, this morning for the first time I was able to literally imagine myself unloading my bag of workload and genuinely enjoying myself. Have you ever been to a really great event or experienced something where just for a moment, something in your heart clicked and you knew that this was IT. Well, I felt this way this morning.

Truly, better is one day in this place than a thousand days elsewhere.

The sense of togetherness was so overwhelming that tears of joy streamed down my cheeks. My pretty sore throat (a result of overenthusiastic screaming during charades) managed to belt out croaks of melody. My body was a picture of true contentment. My face exuded a sense of the highest possible expression of emotion that I could ever know of.

I was in love...

...with The Love of my life.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest YOU....

...It had never hit me so hard before how much I have come to love YOU.

...how much I have grown to love just everything I already know and am in anticipation of discovering, about YOU.

...I find myself siding and defending YOU these days at every opportunity.

...I absolutely cannot tolerate it when others criticize YOU. I want so much to hate them for that but I know that YOU would not be pleased with that.

...but it is then that I realize what kind of a jealous love I have come to possess when it comes to YOU. I am growing to love YOU so much that I just want to protect YOU. I can't bear to see YOU hurt. I really can't. It would literally break my heart, I'm sure.

...I always thought I already knew YOU. But today, I realized how much more I have come to know YOU recently. That just makes me the happiest girl alive. And yet, how much more I long to know YOU.

...It's funny how fond I really am of YOU. =) I never thought I had it in me to be able to love someone the way I love YOU.

...I want to know what makes YOU happy. I want to know what makes YOU sad.

...I want to know what YOU think.

...and when circumstances try to discourage me from believing in US, recently, I discovered a new sense of trust that has never been there before. Now, I actually start to believe YOU for who YOU are. Not what I feel. Not what I see.

...I love YOU and I can't imagine life without YOU. Truly.

sniff sniff...serena in you constantly blow me away, challenge me, inspire me and amaze me. Thank God for people like You. Makes the journey so much more enjoyable.:) Love you

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links