Mental prep
Better is 45 minutes swimming in the rain than a day of whining in my bedroom. =)
Slept like a baby last night! 8 hours! That is a huge achievement for me.
For the first time in a long long time, I am actually feeling really good this Monday morning. So good, I'm even considering skipping class so that the good mood stays. haha... Of course not la.
And it's a wonder what sleep can really do for you. God gave me really good dreams last night. Hehe... Woke up this morning to a dissolving ulcer, no more stomach cramps, pimples vanishing but a super huge appetite for breakfast, not to mention a super craving for my first cuppa for the day. =)
Thank You, God for this thing called sleep. Thank You God that when I woke up this morning, yesterday's troubles have diminished in light of today's freshness. Thank You that Your mercies are new every morning!
If I were to look to far ahead of this week, I would only be discouraged instantly. So, I shall brace myself to face today first. Tomorrow, later.
*takes a deep breath*
Monday, here I come!

good to know.
Posted by
siah |
1:45 PM
Post a Comment