Ready, get set, go!
Time: 11pm
In the attempt to pull an all-nighter (as is so common to members of the Procrastinators' Club), I was so geared up to sit at my desk continuously through the night and finish up my Consumer paper. The next thing I remember was that my body had somehow transported itself (without my permission, as usual!) to the bed and I was flat out, snoring like a pig for a couple of hours. When my brain somehow realized that I wasn't supposed to be sleeping because I have a ton more pages to type out and engage in some brain-purging, I jumped out of bed, hoping that the beautiful sun wasn't shining brightly yet. When I glanced at the clock, I let out a little, 'Whoopee!' to realize that I still have ample precious time to complete my daunting task ahead of me.
Current time: 3.30am.
Of course, I needed to equip myself first. Hence, my usual staple "engine-starter":
In the attempt to pull an all-nighter (as is so common to members of the Procrastinators' Club), I was so geared up to sit at my desk continuously through the night and finish up my Consumer paper. The next thing I remember was that my body had somehow transported itself (without my permission, as usual!) to the bed and I was flat out, snoring like a pig for a couple of hours. When my brain somehow realized that I wasn't supposed to be sleeping because I have a ton more pages to type out and engage in some brain-purging, I jumped out of bed, hoping that the beautiful sun wasn't shining brightly yet. When I glanced at the clock, I let out a little, 'Whoopee!' to realize that I still have ample precious time to complete my daunting task ahead of me.
Current time: 3.30am.
Of course, I needed to equip myself first. Hence, my usual staple "engine-starter":

Post a Comment