« Home | Nostalgia Night » | Thorough thoughts » | I say AMEN! » | Mental prep » | My body is obviously retaliating to the level of s... » | Big Brother Small Sister » | Tied the knot » | I've got mail » | Series of events » | Ah ah ah CHOO! »

In season


Can this be You?
Is it Your time?

The heart is at crossroads,
Not knowing if there is more awaiting.

The look of surprise and joy,
A treasure to behold as radiance won't lie.


It won't do to deny such grace,
Hope may not be swift but at Your pace.

Ten thousands may come this way,
Which is here to stay, it's hard to say.

The stillness of uncertainty, a wanting,
The desire of a dream, soon resulting.

The perfection of it all in time.

The perfection of it all, His time.

Another glimpse of what's going on inside?

You should compile a short poem book, who knows, when you get famous.

My poetry skills passed to you liao... you write la, I sit down and be busy!!

Another one? I like this one- it's simple but amazing...=) kepp 'em coming, girl! hehe..

hehe....thanks, gals! =)

CY: u wanna sponsor me? i dun mind then. =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links