« Home | Anger management » | I can't wait » | Ready, get set, go! » | My Love... » | Malaysian Madness » | The Wonderful 10-Day Plan » | In season » | Nostalgia Night » | Thorough thoughts » | I say AMEN! »

I love the rain


Today, I wondered why God created rain.

Of course, I'm not looking for scientific answers. Just pondering about the wonders of rain.


I think the rain is good for keeping people indoors. Because it is then you spend more time with your loved ones.

When it rains, I remember the coolness of water that can soothe the heat of any sizzling soul.

Although thunderstorms frighten me, when it rains, I am reminded that I am safe and protected for the dangers that lurk outside.

I love the pitter patter of rain on the roof and on the windows. It gives this steady rhythm that reminds me of the constant and steady heartbeat of His love for me.

I actually really like splashing into water puddles and getting wet in the rain. Or rather, I used to really like it. I think, somehow in my growing-up, I had gotten all "safe" that I had somehow forgotten the thrill of "just letting go".

Ahh...the next time I can afford it, I shall just drop the umbrella and let the cool showers from heaven splash onto me. After all, it is like taking a nice cool bath.

Lastly, because I sleep like a baby when it rains through the night.

I LLUURRRRVVEEE the way you write

Don't wear white when you do it... unless i am there, then wear whatever you want ;P

haha...thanks, mei. glad you enjoy yourself. sometimes, i tell myself, even if no one else does, at least I do. =)

ephez: i actually wrote that line in my post...abt not wearing white. but i decided to take it out bcoz it is common sense that most girls SHOULD have!

You can thank the pussy cat dolls for that newfound logic. Of wearing white in rain.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links