The goodness that still exists
For the second time in my life at HELP, I dropped my wallet.
Both times, I am ashamed to admit that I didn't even notice that I had lost it until the 'finder' called my handphone. Both times, they were found by a student and handed over to a staff, who then retrieved my handphone number from the student database and called me.
But today's incident really takes the cake. The staff who found it was the manager of the document center at HELP. He called my handphone at least 4 times at different intervals because he couldn't reach me. Why couldn't he? Because this brilliant person here left her handphone at home. He later decided to drop by my house on the way home because coincidentally, he lives in the same garden as me. How strangely coincidental! But because no one was home, he went back and smsed me. After which when I finally got home at 8pm, I returned his call and he even offered to deliver my wallet to my doorstep. Of course, I said no and dragged my parents to send me to his place, just in case he was a bad man. =P He turned out to be the man who did my assignment printing for me this morning. May God bless His kind and honest soul.
I cannot help but just stand amazed at how my carelessness still left me in good hands. Thank You, God. Of course, I got a whole lot of scolding from every single member of my family, except my dear gramma.
What to do? I didn't have my coffee this morning and hence, the blurness.
Conclusion: drink coffee and you won't lose your wallet. =)
Both times, I am ashamed to admit that I didn't even notice that I had lost it until the 'finder' called my handphone. Both times, they were found by a student and handed over to a staff, who then retrieved my handphone number from the student database and called me.
But today's incident really takes the cake. The staff who found it was the manager of the document center at HELP. He called my handphone at least 4 times at different intervals because he couldn't reach me. Why couldn't he? Because this brilliant person here left her handphone at home. He later decided to drop by my house on the way home because coincidentally, he lives in the same garden as me. How strangely coincidental! But because no one was home, he went back and smsed me. After which when I finally got home at 8pm, I returned his call and he even offered to deliver my wallet to my doorstep. Of course, I said no and dragged my parents to send me to his place, just in case he was a bad man. =P He turned out to be the man who did my assignment printing for me this morning. May God bless His kind and honest soul.
I cannot help but just stand amazed at how my carelessness still left me in good hands. Thank You, God. Of course, I got a whole lot of scolding from every single member of my family, except my dear gramma.
What to do? I didn't have my coffee this morning and hence, the blurness.
Conclusion: drink coffee and you won't lose your wallet. =)

Hey gal!
Commenting on one ur previous post. Your 'fine'. Thought u might not read ur past post again if i post it there. Anyway I understand how u feel bout it. It's very 'sam tong'i know. I just experienced it too(but not a road fine). Mine was even worst. I had to replace the lost item that cost more than rm1000. Nearly my whole months pay, plus I just resigned. So it's like one whole months hard work in vain. Till now I still cant determine exactly who's fault it was. Yup so on a brighter side, u noe ur's aint as much as mine.hehe..hope u r feeling better bout it alredy...and oh! when u havin hols again?? =)
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:56 AM
*tug tug* *whisper* Was he cute?
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:42 PM
ephez: he's MARRIED, with kids. middle-aged.
rach: hey! thanks for the kind words. yah, will hav hols whole of may. so we could meet up then. to FINALLY catch up. haha....don't worry about commenting on old posts coz i get the notification through email anyway. see, the goodness of blogspot. when are you gonna switch from xanga? kekeke....
Posted by
Serena |
7:58 PM
Hehe..u r welcome!..Yup yup! Cant wait to catch up!!..let me noe..as I noe u surely have a whole schedule planned out on what u wanna do and so many ppl u wanna catch up with..So tell me where & when u can slot me in...kekeke...
Sigh..blogskin also so lazy to change what more change blogs!Prolly when I have loads of free time.hehe..
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:10 AM
It's sad, all the good men except for me are taken.
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:38 PM
ephez: hah. i beg to differ in dat!
rach: will let u know ok? =) yup, hols coming coming! yay yay yay yay! =)
Posted by
Serena |
7:49 AM
No, I'm very sure i am not taken.
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:59 PM
ahem ahem..i was refering to the "all the good men...are taken" part. haha....
Posted by
Serena |
6:57 AM
Since sans me there are no good men that are not taken left, so was i =P
Posted by
Anonymous |
1:56 PM
*speechless* =/
Posted by
Serena |
7:26 AM
Post a Comment