Dear YOU
Did you know that you are so special...
...that when you woke up this morning, YOU were the first thing on His mind,
not what you had to do for today,
not what you didn't do yesterday,
and certainly not what you've done in the past few months!
...that you are absolutely beautiful in the tenderest way,
that you need to shut out the voices of untruth,
that you need to wipe out the dirt from your eye,
so that you'd see how much you amaze Him!
...that He looks at YOU, beaming with love and pride,
that despite your disbelief, He doesn't give up,
that He keeps sending you words of life to water your soul,
hoping YOU would one day finally embrace His best workmanship - YOU!
...that He celebrates the fact that He created YOU,
that He knows how much you've despaired over feeling ugly,
yet He keeps drawing you to His beauty,
for in His light, the sheer wonder of His grace enhances your entire being.
...that He wants YOU to wake up each morning,
claiming all of His promises for YOU,
understanding who YOU are IN Him,
seizing the authority that comes with bearing His name.
...that YOU are never less than second best,
because when it came to YOU, He gave His very best,
so that YOU will live with your head held high,
knowing very well who your Father is.
...that I think the world of YOU,
it hasn't always been easy but even when we disagree, I see the best in YOU,
I don't think I can find another quite like YOU,
and it's only coz you're YOU.
...that I love you and treasure our friendship.
In life, I've learnt not to ever scorn at what is precious,
Or taking for granted the goodness in people,
And leaving till later to say my sorry's.
...that I just hope You'll see what I see,
that we all think you're such a beauty, true and true,
that you would only become what you think,
if only then, you'd come to truly believe.
YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL.
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
May His beauty reflect on your countenance as you continue to look TO HIM.
...that when you woke up this morning, YOU were the first thing on His mind,
not what you had to do for today,
not what you didn't do yesterday,
and certainly not what you've done in the past few months!
...that you are absolutely beautiful in the tenderest way,
that you need to shut out the voices of untruth,
that you need to wipe out the dirt from your eye,
so that you'd see how much you amaze Him!
...that He looks at YOU, beaming with love and pride,
that despite your disbelief, He doesn't give up,
that He keeps sending you words of life to water your soul,
hoping YOU would one day finally embrace His best workmanship - YOU!
...that He celebrates the fact that He created YOU,
that He knows how much you've despaired over feeling ugly,
yet He keeps drawing you to His beauty,
for in His light, the sheer wonder of His grace enhances your entire being.
...that He wants YOU to wake up each morning,
claiming all of His promises for YOU,
understanding who YOU are IN Him,
seizing the authority that comes with bearing His name.
...that YOU are never less than second best,
because when it came to YOU, He gave His very best,
so that YOU will live with your head held high,
knowing very well who your Father is.
...that I think the world of YOU,
it hasn't always been easy but even when we disagree, I see the best in YOU,
I don't think I can find another quite like YOU,
and it's only coz you're YOU.
...that I love you and treasure our friendship.
In life, I've learnt not to ever scorn at what is precious,
Or taking for granted the goodness in people,
And leaving till later to say my sorry's.
...that I just hope You'll see what I see,
that we all think you're such a beauty, true and true,
that you would only become what you think,
if only then, you'd come to truly believe.
YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL.
YOU. ARE. AMAZING.
May His beauty reflect on your countenance as you continue to look TO HIM.

Post a Comment