The little things
Isn't it always the little things in life that bug you?
I have carried around with me resentment, ill-feelings and whatever sense of discontentment in my heart for the past few days. This is not a good place to be.
The irony is that you know that they are petty, and yet you allow them get to you. How silly indeed.
I am going for a run to clear my head. Hopefully, somewhere along the way, my heart rids itself of its burdens too.
I have carried around with me resentment, ill-feelings and whatever sense of discontentment in my heart for the past few days. This is not a good place to be.
The irony is that you know that they are petty, and yet you allow them get to you. How silly indeed.
I am going for a run to clear my head. Hopefully, somewhere along the way, my heart rids itself of its burdens too.

It's also the little petty things that we enjoy the most.
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:48 AM
Post a Comment