Goodbyes are eye-openers
A little farewell party today made me realize how important it is to build relationships with people around you. It doesn't matter how good you are at something; it really is all about how you made effort to get to know someone, take the time to attend to them and most of all, spent a considerable amount of energy, sincerely caring for them.
Rush, rush, rush, rush, rush. That's what cholerics do. That's what I've been known to do. That's what I hate doing the most and yet it seems almost inevitable that I'm rushing yet again to the next destination.
I am truly happy for my dear then-lecturer, and now-colleague who has made the decision to move on in life. She has left indellible marks in my entire undergrad life. And that's why I think she has done her very best because when one has done so, the work is finished and it is therefore time to move on. And yet watching her pack up this chapter of her life causes me to wonder, what will my own story be?
This little romantic is trying to start blogging more regularly again. I realize now (for the 1000th time) that life becomes more colourful when you pen down memories, rather than count on your good ol' brain to retain every bit of information. I assure you - it won't. At least, mine has failed me miserably.
So here's to blogging more consistently, for my own sake! Cheers! Haha.... ;)
Rush, rush, rush, rush, rush. That's what cholerics do. That's what I've been known to do. That's what I hate doing the most and yet it seems almost inevitable that I'm rushing yet again to the next destination.
I am truly happy for my dear then-lecturer, and now-colleague who has made the decision to move on in life. She has left indellible marks in my entire undergrad life. And that's why I think she has done her very best because when one has done so, the work is finished and it is therefore time to move on. And yet watching her pack up this chapter of her life causes me to wonder, what will my own story be?
This little romantic is trying to start blogging more regularly again. I realize now (for the 1000th time) that life becomes more colourful when you pen down memories, rather than count on your good ol' brain to retain every bit of information. I assure you - it won't. At least, mine has failed me miserably.
So here's to blogging more consistently, for my own sake! Cheers! Haha.... ;)

Post a Comment