« Home | Hello!heheahaha » | To Christoph » | 3 years ago » | In 10 years' time... » | My favourite 23 moments » | 6 into 2007 » | The 365th Day » | Worth Talking About » | A miracle in the making! » | Snippets »

There you go

Ok ok, so maybe I went missing for awhile.

But I have a good excuse!

I was busy getting this:

And of course, many other things occurred along the way, of which, I lack the energy to do some story-telling at the moment.
Maybe, in a weeks' time. Maybe.
Basically, I can't wait to study again. Working is so tiring. It's so trying. It's so demanding. What happened to LIVING? I'm not sure I work with humans anymore.
Thank you, faithful friends and readers who have left me tons of messages while I shamelessly neglected this old place.
I do miss writing. A LOT.
Till when we next meet!

Hey!!!!Congadualtion!!!!!!i was shock when i saw this picture......but im so happy to you! are you going to continue your master?keep in touch hon...

by the way, i will be coming back on July (hopefully if i din fail any of my subjects) so please giv me your contact detail when you see me online ok? i must keep in touch with you...

anyway...take care

Chia Meei (the one from australia n currently in canberra :)

Hey Serena..

It's been a while - congratulations are in order :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations... Wow, I miss critical thinking class.... miss you guys...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links