« Home | Spectacles no more » | College Leaders' Retreat 2005 » | Morning Pic » | The Fine Line » | More Wishes » | Businesswoman in the Making » | Happy Birthday, Angel! » | A Short One » | Girlfriends » | Super Saturday »

Cheered up already

If you didn't already know, one sure way to my heart is to get me:








Guess who did today? My gramma! And I didn't even tell her how much I was craving some at that moment.
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

I was just thinking...since you like coffee so much, you shld like start ur very own chain! and u cld like come up with flavors of ur own and all that...u know like ur very own SFC or starbucks...course,u'll hv to come up with another name =p
-navee-

the joy of coffee ehh??

ah, i'm sure the joy of much things can be in order! ;)

Come IN?
S.In? (as in Serena In)
Coffee In? (like Holiday Inn, with 1 less "n")
I love to play on words.

S.In??!?! o_O

*guffawheeze*

Yupz, tastes so good, it must be a S.In to have it. ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Serena
  • From Malaysia
  • Currently Reading The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer, The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
My profile

Links